I will be standing near the corner of Irving Park and Western tonight from 10:20 pm – 10:30 pm. Please do not approach me.
- She looks like she’s been crying when you pick her up
- She gives her number to the bartender
- It’s a blind date and she looks like your Uncle Larry in drag
- She needs to stop by Walgreens to pick up her prescriptions
- She has a curfew
- She’s already banned from the pub you planned on going to
- She uses terms like “strategic visioning”, “mission-focused” and “knowledge management” on the “Looking for..” section of her Date.com profile
- She’s still wearing her wedding ring
- She constantly steers the conversation to her cat(s)
- She refers to herself in the third person when she complains of her headache
I will be standing on the corner of Armitage and Racine tonight from 10:25 pm – 10:30 pm. Please do not approach me.