I don’t have time tonight to write too much about it. Me and the crew are going down to the Green Mill to catch Matt Ulery. Yeah, I know, not something you think a guy like me would enjoy, but it should be a great show.
- I stopped by Walgreens to pick up a birthday card tonight and the woman in front of me was buying an E.P.T. and a fifth of Smirnoff. Mike figured that meant she puts out and likes to party, so he invited her to go out with us tonight.
- The police picked up my next-door neighbor Wednesday morning in front of the building. He was fully clothed and did not resist. That’s the best way to go to Area 3 HQ. Haven’t seen or heard from him since. I think it was the cops that pick up crazy people.
- A friend’s mother just called and asked that I participate in an intervention next Sunday.
- Now I don’t know if the woman is crazy, drunk or has been living in a cave the last two weeks, but there’s a 50/50 shot that the Bears and Packers will be playing next Sunday for the NFC Championship. If that’s the case, then 90% of the people participating in the intervention are going to show up at least slightly drunk. I don’t think that’s the ideal support group.
- I seriously doubt that she’ll even be able get a priest to show up.
- What can anyone possibly say to him that couldn’t wait until the following Monday?
- What if the Bears win out over the next two weeks and go the Super Bowl? Being locked up and sober at the Betty Ford Clinic is not the way I would want to remember XLV. So why would I put Scott through that?
- I put $200 on the Bears -10, $200 on the Ravens +3.5 and $100 on Tom Brady -8.5
- I had my year-end review today and I still have a job.